Ordered front springs and u-bolts for front/rear from my local spring shop this morning.
I'm going to go the route of just removing the cracked overload spring pack from the rear axle for now, the factory springs appear to be in good condition actually. I did order new shackle pins and bushings for all 4 corners.
The only thing I'm having trouble locating is u-bolt top plates for the front and rear. Spring dealer only has 2.5" wide plates for later chevys in his catalog and doing some googling, I couldn't come up with much either. Maybe these
Early CJ/M38 plates for the rear. The axle dimensions seem correct anyhow (Eaton HO52 is a 3.25" axle diameter). Is there a vendor that sells top plates of the correct dimensions for the front and rear of these trucks? Couldn't find anything on classicparts.com where I ordered the rest of my parts from.