| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Bill Hanlon, Jon G, Ponchogl, dt235sd, rfs56trk, Steelonsteel, Maybellene, 49choptop, 1 invisible),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,478 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 | Yes, the first motor was original to (me) the truck when I bought it many years ago. When I got the truck back from the restoration shop and used it several times, it seemed to work the way you described. Then the motor died, so I bought a replacement and had the new one installed by the restoration shop. Unfortunately that shop is not very responsive to emails and returning phone calls, but I have located other individuals in my area that can help me correct issues with this truck like this motor and the power booster on the disc breaks I had installed no longer returns correctly. That is another story. My thought exactly, they wired it backwards.
Thanks for giving me your input. | | |
| |
| |