I put a 1989 TBI 5.7 , 4l60E in my jeep commando out of a chevy pickup and I love it. After looking over my harness and finding several iffy wires and connectors I found a guy on ebay that was building new harnesses and bought one for less than $200. It was well worth the money as everything was new. It came with a fuse panel and everything was plug and play all I had to do was ad power and replace the brake light switch with the one from the donor truck. I also cut the top out of the donor truck fuel tank and welded it in the jeep tank so I could use the factory pump. Don,t do this unless you are comfy in welding on fuel tanks. The nice thing about it is it can set for 6 months then when you try to start it, turn the key on, listen for the fuel pump to kick off, hit the starter and it fires right up.