| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 | I think many things are in limbo due to the virus. I was in communication with a company about a remanufactured long block for my K3500 diesel dually, for the past few days I can't get a response. I agree. I have spent the last week and a half shutting down 3 of my nonessential businesses in three states. One of which will be too expensive to reopen. I'm behind on all of my stuff. These are hard times to run a business so I think we need to cut them some slack. I have never had a problem with Brothers. Thank you for your time.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |