I have a 3/4 set like that, bought it cuz it was cheap. Always expect to break it, every time I use it. So far I have not had to remove wheels from my brake drums.
I have simply removed the entire wheel, drum, and hub assembly as one unit. The first time I use a pallet jack on a smooth concrete floor, very nice. Then later on a rough asphalt driveway I use a homemade dolly with 5" casters. The dolly was pushed under the jacked up wheel. The truck was then lowered to just touch the dolly and the wheel bearing disassembled to allow the the wheel assembly to be rolled away from the truck on the dolly. Never touched the lugs. Did it by myself twice, all 4 wheels including the duals. The dolly was made of 2x4's.
I have also used a sheet of steel on a smooth floor, with some grease on the floor, long ago in another life. Doable but not as easy as the pallet jack or homemade dolly.