So I am getting ready to order some brake parts for my 56 6100 Chevrolet. This is what I have come up with for parts. Before I pull the trigger can you guys look this over and see if everything looks good. I'm also open if you have any suggestions for different part numbers?
Brake drum size 14" x 2.5" - Reline shoes and have drum turned
Return Springs - GM1416653 - NAPA 80163 - Raybestos H140
Adjusting Nut Spring - NAPA 80518 - Raybestos H407
Shoe Hold Down
Pin - NAPA 80466
Spring - NAPA 80179
Cup - NAPA 80446
Adjusting Screw and Nut - NAPA 80561 - (appears obsolete)
Master Cylinder - GM Casting #5454517 - 1.25" bore - Raybestos MC21698
Front Wheel Cylinder - GM Casting #5454385 - 0.875" - NAPA 19091 and 19090
Replace all lines with copper nickel
Last edited by DougH6100; 04/02/2020 1:19 PM. Reason: updated per comments below