| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Shaffer's1950, TexasJim50, Opelika Tom, Oswald, Peggy M, dt235sd, Wayne67vert, Charles in CA),
68
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,281 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 455 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 455 | I got front monoleaf springs from CPP on my daily 1/2ton 52 chevy for 3 years now. I drive freeways, city and bumpy dirt roads and can only say the very best things about them. They have even more travel than the original (worn) ones and I never bottomed out. I never worry about them breaking sooner than any other critical part under stress. Like Eaton springs says, if springs are properly designed there is not a problem. These seem very well designed and could handle a lot more load. I think Patricks sells the same ones and gets them from CPP.
On the rear I kept the original multileafs but used lowering blocks from Jim Carter. | | |
| |
| |