| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, Jman, HandyAndy, DadsFirstPickup, Otto Skorzeny, Ponchogl, ronsway),
110
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,531 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 9 | I am wanting to upgrade to a dual master cylinder for my 1941 ak truck. Anybody's have thoughts on using the corvette (1967-1977) style master cylinder. I have original front brakes but I have swapped the rear end to Chevy S10. Thanks | | |
| |
| |