After reading here and reading an article "Restoring the running boards" where they fabricated threaded blocks as spacers, I tried 5/8" spacers which made it difficult to set in place, I decided to "tweek" the brackets, because I needed to lift them. primarily the rear ones, I used cheap 2 ton floor jack until it lifted the truck up off the rear tire, did this a couple of times then finished by using .125 body shims I had purchased for the front clip, a couple on the inside and 1 on the outside, when the rear was close I worked to the next one forward. To tweek the bracket sideways, I had a long piece of square box tubing that fit inside the channel from the bottom up and bolted it tight, this way I could get the bolt holes to align up with the RB mounting holes which seemed to move a little every time I lifted a different bracket. The body lines look really good, the apron is too tight to the cab, without trying to move every other panel, we'll do a little hammer and Dollie work. This finally solves one of my issues on my resto, next challenge is getting the front fenders to line up with the hood. I'm probably going to haul it up to a shop, it looks like the hood is going to need a lot of massaging, I know its a fact of life that this model didn't fit very well when new, but I would like it closer. After that, maybe frenching in the head lights and then PAINT