| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,494 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 | Hi; I'm thinking back. In about 1985-1987 I restored a 1953 Chevy and I'm curious if it's still out there. It was sold to a person in San Ramon California. The most unique feature to identify it was the dash. The Radio hole had been cut and cobbled several times before I bought it. At that time I welded in a plate with three recessed Stewart Warner gauges: Water Temp, Amps and Oil Pressure into the radio hole. The gauges were angled toward the driver like the 280Z's of the time. I placed the radio in a compartment below the gauges and used the speaker grill as the door. It also had a welded on Barton bumper on the back. I'm just curious if it might still be out there some where?
| | |
| |
| |