| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,636 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 | I had the same problem on a Chevy smallblock with an Edelbrock fuel pump. If flooded and leaked gas (even caught fire once) and all sorts of unpleasant stuff...with several different carbs.
I, too, put a pressure gauge on it and the pressure appeared to be fine. But out of desperation I put a pressure regulator on it, turned it down almost to its mininmum setting and never had another problem with it. Regulators are cheap...I think I paid under $20 for it...and it might be worth a try. | | |
| |
| |