| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Joe H, HandyAndy, Gdads51, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Gray_Ghost, 1 invisible),
175
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,310 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,310 | Yes that sounds like a good plan of attack ,I would also keep the doors on and have them aligned before starting .I don’t think it would be to hard of a job but I am here on the couch | | |
| |
| |