| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,371 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | I read all the parts tonight, interesting end results. I was hoping to find t find a part number for those domed pistons. I want 10.5 compression. Called Federal Mogul the techie was no help. Anybody got a part number for Federal Mogul LPG pistons?
Larry
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | |
| |
| |