Hi Doc. A warm welcome from Alabama. I, like Tim, am partial to the 1954 models. I purchased my truck in July of 1976 after a crude restoration so I am also starting the second restoration. However, I just started my restoration last year after many years of my neglect so I only wish I were 90% finished! I also share a passion for trying to keep the truck as original as possible and I share a passion for the old Rochester B and BC carburetors. They get a lot of bad press around here, but they are what was original to the truck. Sounds like you have a lot experience with them and in spite of the “bad press”, there is an abundance of help here getting them to function correctly.
With only 10% left to go, you should be finished in no time with the wealth of knowledge and assistance available on the BOLT.