If you are going to go multiple, 3 (assuming you pick the proper 3) will be better than any 2.

Not a big fan of Webers. About 20 years ago, when we sorta sponsored a dirt racer, I spent about $1500. proving I couldn't make the Weber 2-barrel all of the experts claimed was THE HOT CARB to perform as well as an old Ford Autolite 2-barrel that I rebuilt. Having very little ego, and not a lot of Weber experience, I had some of the Weber experts play with it. Reassuring to find out THEY couldn't make it run as well as the Autolite either!

But Jerry is probably correct about eye candy.

As far as the carbs being cheap, here is a very well-known economist's comments:

John Ruskin

Have fun.

Jon.


Good carburetion is fuelish hot air
The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one you attempt to modify.
If you truly believe "one size fits all," try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!
The Carburetor Shop