I was working on a I-6 this morning and was chasing some gas leaks. I removed a fitting at the fuel inlet of the carburetor that the line from the fuel pump screws into. To my surprise I found a backwards needle and seat set up that apparently keeps fuel from emptying from the float bowl. Never saw one before and thought it was a good idea to solve the drain back problem. The fitting looked new compared to the 80 year old carburetor. I bet one of our expert searchers can find a source.🛠


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)