The early Pacer racks leak but they fixed the probby with the later ones so they don't. Guy with an MII under his truck told me the Pacer setup is more robust but I've no idea if that's true. Personally that particular iteration of the Mustang gives me the creeps, it's such a hairdresser's car. I'd never insult my truck with so much as a spring washer off one of them. Or anything off any Frod, come to think of it. (Sole exception: the 9 inch rear end.) Whereas (a) the Pacer's kind of a nice joke and (b) Teague was a genius who was probably on acid. (The Mustang II was designed entirely by a committee of pinheaded bean-counters.) Not that there's any practical use to you in either of those observations. I guess if you're less prejudiced than yrs truly the MII would be the choice if you can get it all done super-cheap. If only because it's more modern and when you tell people what's under there they won't go blank like when I tell them mine's all Pacer. But to me it's still a piece of Frankenstein monster gut. Sorry to go on.