| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,649 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#13416 04/28/2005 12:31 PM | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 322 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 322 | what I'm hearing is that if ya got the $$$ the mustang II would be the way to go. Don't want to start cutting on the frame and I have a hard time shelling out as much as I paid for my truck originally though. I have heard from others that the Pacer steering racks leaked but seems like cheap/good replacements are out there and the price for the whole shootin match sure fits my budget...
Blue 50
1950 3100 w/57 235 Patrick’s Saginaw 4 speed and 3:55 rear end | | |
| |
| |