If it was me
I would filter it into a container and it would be used for cleaning parts.
Also if it’s clean enough I would add it to a nearly full tank about a gallon at a time.
Also my Tractor would burn it no problem
Recyclers is also a good option but less convenient.
I’m not sure why folks r so afraid of old gas
I have never had a problem with smelly old gas in any of my vehicles
If everything is in good working order starting a machine on old gas seems to work for me just fine. But in Canada we have ethanol in the gas and that also seems to make it work better when aged compared to the original no ethanol blend. That ethanol is a free water scavenger I don’t get any water accumulating in my sediment bowls anymore which is nice.