Gord&Fran,

I got tripped up thinking all along that it was out of a Camaro because my front clip is....until the brake issue was exposed.

Correction : Its a GM 8.5 axle housing with a posi-unit. I was barely able to interpret the very shallow ID stamping's on the passenger side axle tube. Note: The axle tube measures 3.00 on the OD. Where and how it got a set of S-10 brakes is anyone's guess.

See Pic: I have the (ears) @ 5 and 7

Btw, I've ordered the (1) piece adjusters (w/star wheels & springs) just like the ones in the exploded views that TUTS 59 provided....should be here Monday. I'm hoping they will just fall into place. That (2) piece unit is just hokie IMHO.

I will certainly post the outcome.


Thanks again as always...everyone,

George
Attachments
download (1).jpg (8.08 KB, 41 downloads)

Last edited by Apache1; 01/07/2020 9:16 PM.