Ok, now I’m confused. You posted in your other thread on this subject, that you were working on a Camero rear end. Now, with the exact same photos you are working on a S-10 rear end. Which is it? What information in the other thread didn’t help? Why did you start another thread on the same subject? Self adjusting drum brakes all work basically the same. It’s obvious you are a very impatient person. Sometimes you just don’t get the answer you want on a public forum. It’s time for you to go make friends with the old man that has the old dirty garage in town and get some hands on experience. I know this may seem harsh to you but you can only ignore good advice so much until the advise dries up. Good luck.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)