Aw rite den. That's some good advice. I know I can do several things, but I just don't want to get radical. It's a new motor and the thought of pulling it to put a cam in it is not appealing. You know how it is, I got a set of Fenton Headers and that Edmunds Intake just sitting there on my shelf beggin' to be put on my truck.
Every thing you do affects something else, so now that the headers are in the equation, then there is dual exhaust, then how big of pipes, and flow master, or glass paks, etc.
Dang, I just didn't want to get this complicated, BUT I DO WANT TO GET IT RIGHT, without spending money on things that did not make a difference.
Timmer


If at first you don't succeed . . .
er . . . then skydiving may NOT be for you!


1946 Chevy 1.5-Ton Flatbed Completed
1946 Chevy 1.5-Ton Just getting started