I can't help for a pickup with a box. I have a flatbed. Here are pictures of it and Cletis himself!

In Montana,you need "Big Sky Mudflaps." Mine hang down from angle iron but they are illegal since they're 21" above the road. Cops have followed me (no ticket). I'd tell them that bald tires can't throw a rock anyway.

The other picture is of Cletis and Pearl in 2002 at Montana Andy's first ever Stovebolt get-together. They got the prized mudflaps for coming the longest way even though it was on his Harley.

There's got to be someone with flaps on a box.
Attachments
Winter Weight 1.jpg (51.48 KB, 289 downloads)
CletisAndPearl.jpg (95.44 KB, 280 downloads)

Last edited by Wally / Montana; 11/16/2019 1:25 AM.

1948 3/4-Ton 5-Window Flatbed Chevrolet

34 Years. Now with a '61 261, 848 head, Rochester Monojet carb, SM420 4-speed, 4.10 rear, dual reservoir MC, Bendix up front, 235/85R16 tires, 12-volt w/alternator, electric wipers and a modern radio in the glove box.