| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 439 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 439 | Thanks Guys! I have looked at chucks website a few times and it has always been a good resource. I am going through it again and am on page 18. Boo, the thought has crossed my mind and if I came across one I would probably go that route. But then again, swapping to a 261 doesn't get me any more speed. Thanks for all the input though! | | |
| |
| |