| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, FishinToms53, 3B, FAST55, Rusty Heaps, MickeyP, pauld, Forty9, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 250 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 250 | I have a new to me Chevy 4400 that needs the seats done. The bottom portion is about okay but the back is about half exposed springs with some kind of bs vinyl stretched over the rest of it. There is no stuffing or whatever else was used there present - just the remaining vinyl stretched over springs. I looked at the tech tips feature on this site and it basically is about taking your seat to an upholstery shop and I would like to do this myself. So what was there? Burlap, horsehair and cotton batting? I've searched youtube and haven't found anything that answers my questions yet. I would buy a new set of OEM type vinyl covers from one of the parts suppliers but I'm not seeing much more than that and hog rings from them. Where do you source the rest of it? . Anybody here have any experience in this?
1950 3600 1951 4400 Gazz
| | |
| |
| |