| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,075 Posts1,056,279 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | I agree with Frank50.
Jim, can you post another photo that shows us more of the drive shaft AND the rear/attachment at the transmission?
A long wheel base 1/2 ton GM of that era had a short, enclosed extension that I think had a u-joint in it.
I will see if I can find a photo on oldGMCtrucks discussion board. You should consider joining that group.
Last edited by tclederman; 09/20/2019 4:52 PM. Reason: photos added
| | |
| |
| |