| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 162 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2010 Posts: 162 | I have a 1960 Chevy 1/2 ton with a 283 and four speed. I just replaced the master cylinder and the hydraulic clutch slave cylinder hydraulic line. I'm not getting any brake fluid to the slave cylinder. I have brake pedal but no clutch. The clutch pedal goes to the floor and stays. Any suggestions? | | |
| |
| |