Thanks on the color of inside of glove box, makes sense it'd be same as outside. I gave up on finding an exact match for the headliner because I don't think it's made. I used a piece of black arctic vinyl, glued it to a thin foam backing and then glued that to the ceiling. 3M Headliner Adhesive in the aerosol can is the real deal, it works awesome. My dash was charcoal and I believe this color can fool people. I thought my original steering wheel was black for many years until I removed it and began to clean it. The material of the steering wheel is actually black, but it appears that the factory just painted it with the charcoal color. As for dash texture, I got a can of 'SEM Texture Coating' in a auto paint shop. It's okay, but it's a fine texture like sandpaper. The closest thing I see to the original texture might actually be rustoleum stone textured aerosol paint.