Originally Posted by Kevin13Shaw
Hi Folks,

I've own a number of vehicles in my 58 years, but never a truck before my 1954 3100. Love working on it, and driving it on the weekends. It makes dump runs a little more fun. Last week, while getting the truck a state inspection, I was told about a car / tractor show nearby. Drove over, and entered the show, and ended up wining second place.
Anyway, glad to be on the forum, and already pulled a lot of good information.

Sounds like the show at Hawthorne feather airstrip. I missed it this year due to some commitments.
Don't miss the huge show in downtown Manchester this Saturday. Pre register and go early.
I'll be there with my 51, stop by and say hi, and welcome to the Stovebolt madness.
Edit: show is sat August 31, pre-reg ends maybe today, check cruisingdowntown.com for details.

Last edited by Nhluvstruck; 08/24/2019 1:22 PM. Reason: Update

NHluvstruck...
1951 3100 5-window,.sold, regretted
https://stonefacegarage.wixsite.com/mysite
51 Chevy Restoration Page