[img]https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...umber/10733/filename/20190120_153128.jpg[/img] I looked at doing a 12 head, pockets just aren't deep enough yet. Sisell has a nice product, Aussie Speed seems to be the go to for blown motors. I worked with a lump port from Mr6HotRod, my first port conversion. It wasn't that bad , just took my time opening up the ports being careful not to remove too much material. I CC'd each port trying to keep the size equal. Here as some pics of the lump port.
Attachments
20190120_153115.jpg (123.29 KB, 111 downloads)
Initial set up
20190120_153128.jpg (197.41 KB, 111 downloads)
Blended port
20190127_141702.jpg (196.72 KB, 110 downloads)
Completed port


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane