| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,361 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | I recently saw a picture of a 235 adapted for a 256 supercharger to run at the salt flats. But that guy built a custom tubular intake.
But I wonder if the engine can take much boost in its original condition. I know compression is low enough, but are the pistons up to the task?
I often thought it would be fairly simple to turbocharge a stovebolt with a little Garrett T03 and use low boost, like maybe 6 psi, but that question causes hesitation from trying it as an experiment.
52 GMC 3/4 ton pickup 68 Big Block Vette 68 455 Firebird | | |
| |
| |