| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, msmall, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2017 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2017 Posts: 9 | Well, I just bit the bullet and disassembled it and did it properly. Went better than I expected. This was my late fathers truck and he was a perfectionist in every sense of the word. I know that if he were here and heard me even talking about doing it any other way, I would have gotten an ear full. Thanks | | |
| |
| |