| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 36 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 36 | I have a 1972 Chevy C50. 350/4speed/2 speed. The cable that runs from the transmission shifter to the Bendix vacuum control valve for the rear axle, has separated at the vacuum control valve. The cable has a brass threaded end on the cable where it enters the Bendix vacuum control valve. The cable housing WAS secured inside this brass fitting. This seems to be a common problem, the spare cable I have is broken also. While I can fabricobble a repair, I would like to find a source for a replacement. I emailed Bendix but haven't receive a response. Anyone have any info on a source this cable? | | |
| |
| |