| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
69
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 | I made my own adapter so I could use an off the shelf 4 bbl air cleaner. I cut the front and back off a headlight bucket to make a funnel shaped adapter. The bolt needs to be replaced with a longer one.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |