I'm very busy these days but trying to keep a few priorities in order. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you fine gentlemen at the up coming show ! I plan to be there for a few days but I don't know the actual dates for the show ?? Anybody know the dates ? Who's going?

EDIT important, now easy to find, Info about the show.
Originally Posted by Pat66
15th annual tri state antique truck show, sept 26-28 at stonewall ruritan club/ frederick county fairgrounds, winchester va.
I81 to exit 321, Clearbrook Va 22624, go east to rt 11 then south to fairgrounds on right.
Or I-81 exit 317 and north on Rt-11 a couple miles until you see old trucks on the left.
Stovebolts usually congregate inside the southernmost entrance to the fairground.
https://www.tri-state-antiquetruckshow.com/

Last edited by Grigg; 08/19/2019 10:33 PM. Reason: important info

1950 Chevy 3100
In the DITY Gallery
In the Gallery Forum
77 International Scout ll
96 F-150 ext cab 4x4
2000 Tahoe
2011 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4