| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | Depends on your skills and ability. Mine was a breeze and I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. Oh yeah, cost.
Then again, I fabricate a lot of my own stuff. | | |
| |
| |