| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 12 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 12 | I have a 1951 3100 with a 216. I have had it for about 1 1/2 years, and drove it app. once a week all last summer (stored during winter) with no problems. It is now stalling if going up any considerable grade hill. I first thought it was vapor lock, as it has been quite hot. I put insulation sleeve on all of the fuel lines, changed the fuel pump and fuel filter (just in case), and even used the old clothes pin trick. It is still doing the same thing. It seems to be OK on flat terrain. I have not been able to get the truck home since this first happened because I live on the top of a hill on all approaches to my home, and have been working on it at my brother's garage. I would appreciate any thoughts as to what could be causing this. | | |
| |
| |