| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 197 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 197 | Thanks for the info. Yes, I do have a 1940 GMC as well as a Chevy maintenance manual. I’ll review what you sent as well as take a look in the manuals. I appreciate your input.
Neil 1940 GMC 1/2 Ton
| | |
| |
| |