Yea friend you have been very helpful. It's a actual vaccum booster like a mid 70s firewall mount style only I made a bracket and mounted under the cab. My hydro-vac kept giving me problems and I've read different posts of guys doing it and I'll tell you I never thought it was going to give me such a headache ha ha. I ordered the master new from an online supplier I believe parts geek. It has a 1.25" bore and was advertised for power drum brakes so I thought thatd be my best bet...one resivore is slightly bigger but not that much so I dont believe that would be an issue. I adjusted all my wheels to have just a slight drag, the only concern I have is maybe I'll have trouble bleeding them because its an under floor mount and the mc is not much higher than the wheel cylinders....maybe I need to get it pressure bled?