Very good information sir, yes in fact I do have the little squirt come out of the bleed hole!! I'm happy that's normal because I was wondering! The rod yes I can adjust it but I'm confident it has to be dang close but I will recheck everything. And the reason I added the residual valves is because yes for drum brakes especially being under the floor mount they say to have them but being that my master is for a 75-81 p30 Chevy I ordered two because **correct me if I'm wrong** after 1974 most master didnt have them because a change in the wheel cylinder cups or something like that. I also read a time or two that extra ones in series wouldn't effect anything but like I said I'm open to all inputs. My next step is pull my hubs off and look at wheel cylinders to see what's going on in there. Other than that I'm hurting for answers I literally have done almost every option I can think of ha.
Last edited by Claytoncraig96; 07/07/2019 9:00 PM.