| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,533 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2017 Posts: 83 Vintage Truck & Tractor | | Vintage Truck & Tractor Joined: Feb 2017 Posts: 83 | I have a 61 C20 with a tired 235. I have found a rebuilt 250 that was un a car vi rage late 60"s. Will it swap in place of my 235 and bolt up to my 4 speed. 1 more thing, I ha e that hydralic clutch slave cylinder as well.
Current project; 1961 C20, 235 I6
| | |
| |
| |