| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,348 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 7 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2017 Posts: 7 | Gas gauge had been working fine for some time. Went out for a ride earlier this week and noticed it wasn't working, no movement at all. I tapped on the cluster and the gauge started working again. Went on about my day. Then yesterday again went to go for a ride and noticed the gauge not working again. This time tapping on the cluster yielded no results. No gauge movement at all. I pulled the lead from the gauge to the sending unit, turned on ignition and no movement. Same when I touched it to the ground lead. Checked the ground at the sending unit and it's good. So, what's next? Gauge blown? Loose connection? ? ? ? ? ? ? Hate to have to pull the cluster unless I can confirm that maybe the gauge has gone bad. Thanks for any help . . . .
| | |
| |
| |