| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (baldeagle, Shade Baby, 1 invisible),
94
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,336 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 85 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2009 Posts: 85 | I will be using an axle from I believe a 76 or 77 blazer. seems to be about the right width which is all that matters cause you'll be changing all the mounts any how. I have all the parts, just no time.
1949 3100
| | |
| |
| |