| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 244 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 244 | I’m installing a new horn in my 1953 GMC and need some help. I tested the horn hooking it to the battery and it works. I checked the wire continuity from the horn to the horn relay and it’s ok. I don’t have a horn button but when I press the horn ring nothing happens. Is there a way to test the horn relay? Does the horn work without the car running or does the key need to be turned on? I’d appreciate any ideas on what to check next. | | |
| |
| |