| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 1,003 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 1,003 | Happy Memorial Day. We all have something to be thankful for. If ya dont know, ITS YOUR FREEDOM AND THE PEOPLE WHO DIED FOR IT. Ok enough preaching to da quire.. I didn't get a chance todo much today. But I did a chance to check the #s on my new roller. It is a 1st year 1963 305E. I guess I should of checked that b4. I guess I was atad bit excited about my find. Ive did alittle reading on some other build threads and wanted everyone to know that this might not be as pretty and professionally put together as others on here. Im not a body man to say the least, but ill give it hell. Ill post as I go. Just dont be expecting a new truck in the end. But it will function and work as designed. Happy Holiday once again. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| glenns towing | 05/27/2019 2:29 PM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| glenns towing | 05/28/2019 1:24 AM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| glenns towing | 05/29/2019 12:17 AM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| glenns towing | 05/29/2019 1:19 PM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| glenns towing | 05/29/2019 1:25 PM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| glenns towing | 05/29/2019 2:23 PM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| glenns towing | 05/30/2019 11:57 PM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| Justhorsenround | 05/31/2019 12:55 AM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| glenns towing | 05/31/2019 2:39 AM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| Justhorsenround | 05/31/2019 2:41 AM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| Hambone | 05/31/2019 11:28 AM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| glenns towing | 05/31/2019 1:12 PM |
Re: 1963 GMC roller, 1966 C20 body
| glenns towing | 06/03/2019 1:06 AM | |
| |
| |