Originally Posted by xgregx
...I recently got new 19.5" Accuride rims from wheels now (same part # mentioned in Tech Tips)
In the rear they hit the drum before they'll seat properly.

Sorry you have this fitment problem. I went back and looked at the tech tip hoping that we haven't lead you astray.

Tech tip https://www.stovebolt.com/techtips/wheels/
Quote
I believe Accuride part number 29015 is what you are looking for, but do confirm that they will work before buying.

You may or may not have found this later info on 19.5" wheels for our 1 ton trucks, but it speaks to your situation.
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...ve-improve-drive-repeat.html#Post1142967
(sorry the picture links there don't work, try this about half way down) https://goo.gl/photos/H26qPfBHb7eS15698



•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-