| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Leo, wvstovebolt, SuperSport, Flint48, Red75bronco, 78buckshot, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2019 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2019 Posts: 7 | Welcome Tyler! I agree. That is a nice find. The floors do look really good. I bet you already know that Scott’s Super Truck’s is in your backyard. The are a distributor of many reproduction parts and also sell some used stuff. A decent local resource. There are a few Bolters from Alberta on here. A few of us are meeting in Wetaskiwin on June 8 at the Reynolds History Road Show. Hi and yes I've already stopped in to Scott's. They are literally 10 mins from me. Great guys. June 8 eh I might have to come on up. | | |
| |
| |