| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TUTS 59, WICruiser, 1955 1 Series, Gray_Ghost, Phak1, 3B, Otto Skorzeny),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,552 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2019 Posts: 2 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: May 2019 Posts: 2 | I need some help and direction with what to do with the front suspension on my 1952 half ton pickup.
So I could get a IFS bolt on kit
Upgrade the current suspension with brakes. Brothers kit
Recently I heard about people bolting on a Crown Vic (2003-2011) front end. I heard the 2003 alumminum frame is pretty stout.
I'm not looking to spend $1,500 for a new front end when I can upgrade to modern brakes for less than $500.
Thanks for your input.
Cheers, Chris | | |
| |
| |