| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,623 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,294 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,294 | I want to put disc brakes on my '49. I currently have Huck brakes on the front, and 1970 Bendix on the back. So I am assuming that I will need a dual master cylinder. I want the one which goes under the floor in the original spot. I have a Th400 transmission behind a 350 engine. Will the vacuum assist version fit next to the automatic transmission? How about proportioning valve? How about interference between the axle and the caliper on hard turns?
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | |
| |
| |