| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2019 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2019 Posts: 3 | I have a 1951 4400, relatively all original if you don't count an old paint job. All the serial numbers date to 1951, so it's intact. My question is; why is my truck only rated at 85hp, and why is it a 216. Everything I can find lists my truck as a 235, and all 216's should have 92hp. I've read that Canadian trucks never got the 235 and they had lesser horsepower, my gauges are in miles per hour I do know that Canada switched to metric in 1971. I'm thinking I might have a Canadian truck, I did buy it in northern Minnesota. Thoughts? Thanks, B. Kelley | | |
| |
| |